Boutique Point Lonsdale accommodation
Roseneath Villa B&B is a private three bedroom luxurious yet homely boutique Bed and Breakfast nestled in the seaside hamlet of Point Lonsdale- situated within a 1.5 hour drive from Melbourne and just five minutes from the historic township of Queenscliff.
Roseneath Villa is set in the perfect location, encouraging you to take full advantage of our private off-street parking and close walking proximity to the key nearby attractions. We are just a ten minute walk to the main front and back beaches, a stone’s throw from the Point Lonsdale Golf Club, and a short 15 minute picturesque stroll to the main village, where the shopping and dining precinct directly overlook the ever popular front beach.
Escape the daily routine and relax and revive at Roseneath Villa’s luxurious accommodation, set in a stunning private garden setting, ideal for couples, families or small groups on a weekend break or extended getaway.
Facilities available for your private use
- 3 bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Private living area
- Spa bath
- Private garden
- Open fire
- Pet friendly accommodation
In summer, take in the delights of your private garden whilst preparing your BBQ after a sun-drenched day at one of the many nearby beaches and coastal towns.
In winter, the cosy open fireplace in the guest’s lounge offers the perfect way to escape the winter chill whilst reading a book, watching movies, playing games or just relaxing and spending quality time with family and friends.
Dog owners: Roseneath Villa is a dog friendly Bed and Breakfast. We have a large fenced off garden that is perfect for dogs and is accessible from your private garden entrance. Well house trained indoor dogs are welcomed upon consultation.
At Roseneath Villa we accommodate individuals or a group of family and friends (up to 6) per stay, providing the ultimate private escape.
- Explore The Great Ocean Road
- The Blues Train
- A Maze ‘N Things
- Wine tastings and cellar doors
- Visit Sorrento via Searoad Ferries
- Bellarine Adventure Golf (mini-golf)
- Adventure Park (Victoria’s biggest water themed park!)
- Cycling and bike hire
- Point Lonsdale Golf Course
- Dolphin swimming
- Fishing and boating
- Cruise the Bay
- Explore the delights of nearby towns such as Queenscliff, Portarlington, Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads
- Queenscliff Maritime Museum
- Queenscliff Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre
- Point Lonsdale Lighthouse (Sunday morning tours available)
- Point Lonsdale Market (2nd Sunday of every month)
- Ocean Grove Craft Market (1st Sunday of the month October-Easter)
- Barwon Heads Market (every 2nd Saturday of the month December-March)
- Drysdale Community Market (3rd Sunday of the month October-May)
- Portarlington Sunday Market (last Sunday of the month)
- Queenscliff Community Market (last Sunday of the month September-May)
* Gift vouchers are also available and are a great option for clever gift ideas!